Blackberry Q10, launched in June for Rs 44,900, is now available at a price of Rs.38,990 till January 26, 2014 in a special offer by the company.
It is a condsiderable 13.13% fall from its original price. This discount aims to reach out to the potential customers and to qwerty keypad loyalists.The Q10 will come with the latest Blackberry 10.1 update.
Some highlight of the phone are:
* Navigation - QWERTY keypad and all-touch screen with intuitive gesture based navigation
* Blackberry Q10 has 1.5 Ghz dual core snapdragon S4 processor.
* It has 2 GB RAM and up to 32 GB expandable memory storage
* It has a 2100mAh removable battery.
* Q10 has a 8 mega pixel auto focus back camera and 2 mega pixel front camera.
While this offer can be availed at all retail outlets, customers can also find competitive rates online.