Actress Nisha Kothari’s wardrobe is nothing less than a brand factory and she tells you why…
1. If you ask me, more than the clothes, it’s the attitude that matters. Self confidence is what will ultimately make you look and feel fashionable
2. I am a brand conscious person. Fabric and fit matter a lot to me. I feel only branded clothes spell quality and comfort. I am particularly choosy when it comes to denims. Versace and Lee are my favourites.
3. I am a very health conscious person so when I am not shooting, you will find me exercising or doing yoga. So, track pants and tees are my comfort clothing.
4. When I am attending a formal do I prefer to wear a kurta and leggings as they are hassle free. For red carpet events I go for gowns.
5. While I believe that western wear suits me the most, people say I look best in saris. I love designer Sabyasachi’s saris. They are elegant and I love his colour palette.
6. White is a colour that will never go out of fashion. But on and off, I add colour to my wardrobe and go for pink, red, green and blue outfits.
7. I am not an accessories person. I do fancy watches though. Rolex, Christian Dior and Rado come up with some of the best designs. I have a huge collection of leather watches.
8. You will find me wearing heels only when I am attending events. Otherwise, I find myself most comfortable in running shoes. I find the ones from Nike durable.
9. When it comes to make-up, I trust Estée Lauder products. When I am not shooting I am good to go with just a lip gloss and mascara.
10. I don’t have a favourite shopping destination as such. As long as my pockets are full I can shop anywhere! But I feel London and Dubai have several more options when it comes to brands.