* After throwing sand in your eyes, Congress has started a new trend of throwing chilli in your eyes: Narendra Modi
* Congress has no intentions of implementing the 'one rank one pension' scheme: Narendra Modi
* 'One rank one pension' was a long standing demand. Congress waited till the polls to grant it: Narendra Modi
* Centre doesn't distribute wheat among the poor despite SC order. Instead, it sells rotting wheat to people who make alcohol: Narendra Modi
* NDA will work as National Development Alliance when we form the government: Narendra Modi
* I believe Punjab can become a driving force behind India's development: Narendra Modi
* Our priority should be how to increase productivity per acre, bring technology in agriculture: NarendraModi
* There are 3 pillars of the country that we must focus on: Agriculture, manufacturing and service sector: Narendra Modi
* I have worn a turban here and now it is my responsibility to preserve the prestige of the turban: Narendra Modi
* I will not go to Centre as a PM, but as a guard: Narendra Modi.
* I am a soldier, and if you vote me to power I will guard the country: Narendra Modi
* I have observed Leaders of Punjab and Himachal, I learnt and incorporated all that in Gujarat: Narendra Modi
* Badal ji gives due credit to Lala Lajpat Rai and other freedom fighters, Congress doesnt: Narendra Modi
* Parkash Singh Badal brought development to Punjab. I was very happy that he was chosen again: Narendra Modi
* By voting for Parkash Singh Badal, Punjab broke the anti-incumbency tradition: Narendra Modi
* From Kashmir to Kanyakumari, India is one. We believe all Indians have equal rights over all states: Narendra Modi.
* SAD and BJP together promote unity, Congress can't tolerate that: Narendra Modi
* No Sikh farmer will be forced to leave Gujarat: Narendra Modi
* Some people are spreading lies but today from this pure land I want to say a few things: Narendra Modi.
* The entire A, B, C, D has become a reference point of Congress' corruption.
* No Sikh farmer is being targeted in Gujarat: Narendra Modi.
* Farmers from Punjab came and settled in Kutch, a desert region, and due to their hardwork, it now has lush green fields: Narendra Modi
* People from Punjab have helped in developing Lakhpat area in Kutch: Narendra Modi
* The Gujarat gurudwara that Nanak Dev stayed in was destroyed during the Bhuj earthquake. Have decided to rebuild it: Narendra Modi
* A gurudwara in Kutch has still preserved Guru Nanak's paduka (sandal): Narendra Modi
* When Guru Nanak came to Gujarat, he went to Lakhpat Gurudwara. We have kept those memories intact till today: Narendra Modi
* I seek your blessings for our fateh (victory) in the LS polls: Narendra Modi tells people at Jagraon rally.
* Modi starts speaking.
* Punjab Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal said that when the alliance between the BJP and Akali Dal in Punjab has led to the progress of the state.
* Singh further said that the relationship between Akali Dal and BJP is very old and will continue.
* He further says that under the governance of Congress, the nation cannot be free of corruption.
* BJP chief Rajnath Singh is addressing the rally and lauds the development work done by Punjab Chief Minister. Singh says that whenever Congress government has come to power, prices have increased and corruption has prevailed.
* Praising the Gujarat Chief Minister, Sukhbir Singh Badal appeals to the people to make Modi as the next prime minister for the progress of the nation.
* Deputy Chief Minister of Punjab Sukhbir Singh Badal attacks Congress and says that the nation has gone backwards in the last decade under the party's governance.
* Punjab Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal and BJP national president Rajnath Singh are also present.
* Narendra Modi arrives at the venue to address the 'Fateh rally.'