Washington: Nine times Champions League winner Real Madrid has reportedly been named as the world's most valuable football team of the year followed by Barcelona and Manchester United.
Real topped Forbes list of the world's most valuable football team and is valued at 3.44 billion-dollars followed by Barcelona at 3.2 billion-dollars.
According to CNN, Real, which boasts the talents of FIFA Ballon d'Or winner Cristiano Ronaldo, posted revenue of 675 million-dollars during last season, with an operating income of 172 million-dollars.
The top 10 from Forbes Most Valuable Football Teams 2014 are:
1. Real Madrid (3.44 billion-dollars)
2. Barcelona (3.2 billion-dollars)
3. Manchester United (2.81 billion-dollars)
4. Bayern Munich (1.85 billion-dollars)
5. Arsenal (1.33 billion-dollars)
6. Chelsea (868 million-dollars)
7. Manchester City (863 million-dollars)
8. AC Milan (856 million-dollars)
9. Juventus (850 million-dollars)
10. Liverpool (691 million-dollars)