Future group will launch its third Central Mall in the state by end of this financial year. The company is setting up its third Central mall in Surat and is likely to open by January 2010. The company currently has its two malls under the same name in Vadodara and Ahmedabad.
"The mall will have about 1,000 brands including FMCG, eateries to give consumers an overall experience of shopping along with the food and celebrations. The place is finalised and we will be launching by end of this financial year," said CEO of Central and Brand Factory division, Vishnu Prasad on the sidelines of the launch of Central mall near Panchvati Circle in Ahmedabad on Friday.
The Surat property proposed for the launch is spread over 2 lakh sq feet of space which will be bigger than the one in Ahmedabad which is spread over 1.5 lakh sq ft space including the two level parking.
Future group is planning to open around seven Central malls and six Brand Factory stores in the country by end of this fiscal year, added Prasad.
- Former Chief Election Commissioner S Y Quraishi expresses concern over Supreme Court verdict on Section 377
- Afghan President Hamid Karzai arrives in New Delhi
- Raman Singh sworn in as Chhattisgarh chief minister third time
- Airlines employee killed trying to prevent molestation in Delhi
- Ex-home secretary R K Singh set to join Bhartiya Janata Party on Friday
- Rajya Sabha will discuss Lokpal Bill on Friday: Kamal Nath
- Winter Session of Parliament won't be curtailed says Kamal Nath
- Anna Hazare sheds 1.6 kg on third day of hunger strike for Lokpal Bill at his hometown Ralegan Siddhi
- Courts should respect individuals' freedom & choice: Sachin Pilot on SC verdict on gay sex
- Lokpal Bill likely to be taken up Monday
- Delhi LIVE: BJP rejects offer to form government, Lt Governor invites Aam Aadmi Party for discussions - 9 hours ago
- Sreesanth ties knot with Jaipur princess - 16 hours ago
- Bigg Boss 7: Sunny Leone to turn up the heat as Armaan, Kushaal, Sangram & Ajaz vie for her attention - 9 hours ago
- Rajinikanth turns 63: List of popular dialogues from his movies - 19 hours ago
- A sad day for India and for the world: American LGBT organisation All Out - 17 hours ago