Home »  News »  India

6 injured in fire in Jammu

Saturday, 12 January 2013 - 5:53pm IST | Place: Jammu | Agency: PTI
The fire was triggered due to a short circuit in the house of Irshad Ahmed Tak in Iqbal Colony area of the district early this morning when the family was sleeping.

Six members of a family were injured in an incident of fire in Doda district of Jammu and Kashmir on Saturday, police said.

The fire was triggered due to a short circuit in the house of Irshad Ahmed Tak in Iqbal Colony area of the district early on Saturday morning when the family was sleeping, they said.

All the injured have been admitted to Government Medical College (GMC) hospital in Jammu, police added.




Jump to comments