This incident took place in Bac Ninh, Vietnam on July 8, 2021. The child didn’t get any injury which is no less than a miracle.
We all know that a ceiling fan that breaks free from a ceiling mount can be fatal. Though falling fans are rare incidents, one can’t rule out the possibility of serious injuries or even death if a heavy or high-speed fan happens to hit someone. One such video of a similar incident is making headlines on the Internet. This dangerous incident happened when a Vietnamese family was having dinner together.
In the video that has gone viral on the Internet, a Vietnamese family of six members is seen sitting on the floor and having dinner together. They were also talking while enjoying their dinner. Suddenly, one of them (probably the little one) heard something unusual and turned around. After seconds, a ceiling fan falls on the lap of the little child. Fan’s blades were all around the young boy. A woman, probably his mother runs and hugs him while other family members were in shock. Fortunately, none of them had any injury. Later the fan was picked up by the man.
ViralHog has shared this video on YouTube with the caption, “The whole family was eating when the ceiling fan fell right between us. Luckily no one was hurt.” This incident took place in Bac Ninh, Vietnam on July 8, 2021. The child didn’t get any injury which is no less than a miracle.
More than 238,866 views have been garnered on this video. Though people are shocked to see this incident, at the same time they are happy for the family as no one got injured. One user said, “Now that’s a miracle. 3 people in between and no one’s injured,” while another wrote, “kid has sixth sense, observing the fan before it fell.” One user commented, “That was scary! They nearly got it. Lucky people.”