Follow the instructions to download your admit card.
Applicants who had applied for State Bank of India’s (SBI) Probationary Officer (PO) examinations can now download their admit from bank's official site - sbi.co.in. The link will be active on SBI's career page from June 22 to July 9.
The examination for SBI Probationary Officer will be held later in July. The application for SBI recruitment 2016 were open till May 24. All those who managed to fill their application within the specified time, will get access to the call letter.
The SBI PO recruitment online exam 2016 will be held to shortlist candidates for more than 2000 openings that the bank has on offer.
Anyone with a graduate degree or equivalent (or those in the final year of graduation) within the age group of 21-30 were applicable for the position of a Probationary Officer.
1) Go to the official site of State Bank of India - sbi.co.in
2) Click on 'Careers'.
3) On the 'Current openings' page, go to tab 'Recruitment of Probationary Officers in State Bank of India'.
4) You will find 'Print Your Application Form'. Click on it.
5) 'Preliminary Online Exam Call Letter' page will open. Enter your details such as registration no, roll no, password, date of birth, etc.
6) Ckick on 'Submit' or press Enter. You will get your admit card.
Download the admit card and take a print out. You will not be allowed to appear for your exam with call letter and identity proof.
SBI is India's largest lender, it has close to 16,500 branches, including 191 foreign offices spread across 36 countries