* Parties are coming together with one goal: that 'Modi should not come to power'. But why are they so scared?
* Sonia Gandhi says Congress fulfils its promises but what happened to Congress promise of reducing prices in 100 days
* Criticising the Assam govt, Modi says: What kind of a government is this that cannot give you water despite their being lot of water?
* For Congress the life and death of people does not matter. What matters for them is their survival. Why should people of Assam remember those who have forgotten the state and their people
* Someone asked me what I thought about the elections. In arithmetic 1+1 can be two but BJP chemistry is such that when 1 and 1 come together it becomes 11.
Watch the speeches LIVE here:
* I urge you to sever ties with all those who have betrayed you, Modi tells the people of Arunachal Pradesh. Read more
* Arunachal has tremendous scope for tourism. If people can go to New Zealand for film shooting why not here
* The people of India know everything. Can you tell me anyone who has got jobs from Delhi? Congress manifesto is a Dhokha Patra not a Ghoshna Patra: Narendra Modi.
* Raking up the Italian marines case, Modi adds: When Italian marines killed our fishermen, who in Delhi allowed the marines to leave Delhi. Had it not been for the Supreme Court that asked for answers the marines wouldn't have never returned. Read mroe
* Sonia Gandhi came to the Northeast but said nothing about murder of the kid from Arunachal Pradesh, Modi recalls the murder of Nido Taniam.
* We need to make India free from misrule of the Congress. Gandhi ji had called for disbanding Congress after freedom... We will fulfil Bapu's dream
* The MLA buying game is on. We heard of Sabzi Mandi. Here we see Mandi of MLAS
* Who took away money meant for poor, to build roads?
* Shouldn't Delhi answer to the people what they have done? he questioned. But Congress' arrogance is sky high so they don't answer.
BJP leader Narendra Modi addressed the "Asha Ki Nayi Kiran" rally at Indira Gandhi Park, the party's state unit president Tai Tagak informed. "Modi has a vision for land-locked Arunachal which will be beneficial for all irrespective of political affiliation," he said.