At least 10 dead in suicide attacks in Chibok, Nigeria: Reports
Nigerian military (AFP)
Three suicide bombers blew themselves up in the northeast Nigerian town of Chibok, according to reports.
At least 10 people were killed when three suicide bombers blew themselves up in the northeast Nigerian town of Chibok where Boko Haram kidnapped more than 200 schoolgirls, a town elder said on Wednesday.
"The casualty toll is not conclusive but so far at least 10 people have been confirmed dead and over 30 injured," said Ayuba Chibok, adding that the blasts happened on market day.








