1. Who scored England’s quickest goal in a World Cup match?
2. Who scored two goals in the 1998 World Cup final?
3. How many games were played at the 2006 World Cup?
4. Who is the only team to have played in every World Cup?
5. How many games will the winning team have to play?
6. Name the defender who was shot dead after scoring an own goal during the 1994 World Cup
Answers to yesterday’s questions: 1. Fuleco, 2. Bert Patenaude, USA, 3. New Zealand, 4. four, 5. David Trezeguet, 6. Argentina
Lucky You: Shailesh Padhye, Abhishek Kadam, Vishnu Tripathi