1. What is the mascot of this World Cup?
2. Who scored the first hat-trick in World Cup history?
3. Which team is nicknamed 'All Whites'?
4. How many appearances have Australia made at the World Cup?
5. Which Frenchman missed a penalty in the 2006 World Cup final against Italy?
6. Which country finished on top of the table in the South American qualifiers for the 2014 World Cup
Answers to yesterday's questions: 1. Europe, 10, 2. South Africa, 2010, 3. 13, 4. Oliver Kahn, 2002, 5. France 4 bt Mexico 1, 1930, 6. Columbia
Lucky You: Abhishek Kadam, Shailesh Padhye, Vishnu Tripathi