1. There was no World Cup in ____ and ____ due to war.
2. Which was the first country to win the World Cup on home soil?
3. India qualified for the World Cup in ____ but were disqualified as most players didn't want to wear boots.
5. Which was the first country to lift the new World Cup trophy after the Jules Rimet Trophy was done away with?
6. Which was the first World Cup to have 32 teams?
Answers to yesterday's questions: 1. 1974, 2. Third, 1930, 3. 12, 4. 1986, 5. Columbia, 4. 1966
Lucky You: Vishnu Tripathi, Claudia Carvalho , Edwin D'Souza, Jimmy Francis