London: Liverpool striker Daniel Sturridge has reportedly scored 34 million goals to top FIFA Ultimate Team's goal scoring list, beating teammate Luis Suarez to the top spot.
Sturridge has scored 34 million goals this season in computer game FIFA 14 as gamers scored more winners with Liverpool's idol than any other player in the computer game.
According to the Daily Star, Gamers have been knocking up hat tricks, toe-pokes and amazing long-distance shots playing as the striker in FIFA's online matches to take Sturridge on the top of the goal-scoring list.
Sturridge is followed by Chelsea rival Samuel Eto'o who has netted 30.5 million goals in the game, with Aston Villa star Christian Benteke in the third place with 26 million goals.
The stats released by game makers EA Sports have reportedly come as FIFA bosses revealed that the game's popular Ultimate Team online mode has hit nearly 22 million players while 725 million games have been played since it was first set up in FIFA 09.
Top ten goalscorers in the Barclays Premier League on FIFA are:
1. Daniel Sturridge scored 34,800,362
2. Samuel Eto'o scored 30,578,146
3. Christian Benteke scored 26,382,579
4. Loïc Rémy scored 21,366,615
5. Fernando José Torres Sanz scored 20,093,762
6. Stevan Jovetic scored 18,504,646
7. Negredo Sánchez scored 17,512,777
8. Roberto Soldado Rillo scored 14,987,590
9. Javier Hernández scored 14,670,340
10. Luis Suárez 13,065,556