Despite the crushing defeat suffered by India under MS Dhoni's leadership in the second cricket Test against England at the Wankhede Stadium, the national selectors have persisted with the same squad, with one minor change: paceman Ashok Dinda replaces the injured Umesh Yadav, who anyway did not figure in the Mumbai Test. If you were to select the Indian team for the third Test, to be played at the Eden Gardens in Calcutta, whom would you have dropped and whom would you have inducted?
- India vs South Africa 2013-14: Death bowling woes continue to haunt India
- Blackburn striker DJ Campbell arrested in spot-fixing probe
- 'Fearsome' Mitchell Johnson has the heart of a teddy bear!
- India's defeat in South Africa is a wake-up call ahead of ICC World Cup 2015
- Kevin Pietersen becomes Peter Siddle's bunny after another dismissal
- Changes fail to alter performance as India slump to series defeat against South Africa
- Cristiano Ronaldo slept through Brazil World Cup draw ceremony!
- Quinton de Kock's exploits with the bat can take pressure off AB de Villiers in the long-run
- Middle-order not performing to potential: MS Dhoni
- Proud to beat the No.1 ODI team: A B deVilliers
- LIVE Delhi Assembly elections result 2013: Will prefer to sit in Opposition, says BJP - 11 hours ago
- Live! Assembly election results: Congress wins in Mizoram - 15 hours ago
- Mizoram Assembly election results: Congress wins, will form government - 14 hours ago
- Salman Khan launches new digital poster of 'Jai Ho' - 11 hours ago
- 'Bigg Boss 7': Sofia Hayat who was evicted from Bigg Boss house says Armaan's love for Tanishaa is an act for the cameras - 14 hours ago