1. Which was the first country to win the World Cup outside of their continent?
2. Which country’s national team is called ‘Los Cafeteros’, meaning the coffee-makers?
3. In which country was French striker Just Fontaine born?
4. Which country won their first World Cup in 1954?
5. Who won the ‘Golden Boot’ in 2002?
6. How many World Cups have been won by the host country?
Send in your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also tweet them to @dna with #BRAZINGA2014. Three lucky readers will see their names published in the following day’s edition.
Answers to yesterday’s questions: 1. 1954, 2. 1958, 3. 1954, 4. Emmanuel Petit, 5. Sweden, 6. Rai Souza Oliveira
Lucky You: Jimmy Francis, Shlomoh Samuel, Edwin D’Souza