1. In which year was the first red card shown in a final of a World Cup?
2. Which stadium has been the venue for two World Cup final matches?
3. Which goalkeeper posted the first official clean sheet of the tournament?
4. Which Football World Cup was the last to have a knock out format?
5. Adidas has made every World Cup ball since 1970. Which British sporting goods company, one of the oldest in the world, made the ball for the 1966 Football World Cup?
6. Which Football World Cup was the first to be broadcast in colour?
Answers to yesterday's questions: 1. Martin Keown, 2. Zurich, Switzerland, 3. Silvio Gazzaniga, 4. George Reader. 5. Diego Maradona, 6. Ernst Lotscher of Switzerland
Lucky you: Abhishek Kadam, Johnsly Varghese,