Home »  News »  India »  Mumbai

Mumbai restaurant catches fire, 14 injured

Thursday, 24 July 2014 - 6:45am IST | Agency: dna

Around 14 persons suffered burns from which four are in a critical state after a gas leak led to a fire in a Mira Road restaurant, 89 China Town on Wednesday. The injured were rush to Thunga Hospital for treatment.

The fire brigade managed to controlled the fire only after two hours.

"The private contractor was repairing the road when the pipe got damaged leading to gas leakage and subsequently catching fire, the fire brigade officials rushed on the spot and doused the fire," said a Mira road police official.

Jump to comments

Recommended Content