The BMC is squarely to blame for the ordeal that residents of the eastern suburbs have to face on the road every day. Since June last year, the civic body has not been able to carry out the repair of roads in an area which comprises of nearly 90 of the city’s 227 electoral wards. What’s worse is that it is unlikely to improve roads for the next three months as it is preparing estimates for roadworks after the schedule of rates was revised recently.
- Navi Mumbai: Music and cinema rule Day 1 of Mindscape 2013
- Navi Mumbai: ITF tourney debuts in satellite city
- Civic body to rope in Maharashtra Security Corporation for efficient demolition
- NMMC's waste collection proposal is perfect
- Pargaon GP elections put airport PAPs' issues on the back burner
- Navi Mumbai: 6 re-tenderings for 1 project, and 0 result!
- Opposition parties questions Maharashtra government on Sanjay Dutt's parole grounds
- Navi Mumbai: HSC online registration date extended
- Silver-winning Sanjeevani Jadhav from Maharashtra at Olympiad wants to become civil servant
- Borivli family assaults Congress corporator
- Delhi Assembly elections result 2013: BJP, AAP war it out, Sheila Dikshit silently retreats - 14 hours ago
- Madhya Pradesh assembly elections won by BJP, Congress loses by a wide margin - 13 hours ago
- Chhattisgarh Assembly elections result 2013 - BJP defeats Congress in Chhattisgarh riding on Raman Singh's popularity - 14 hours ago
- Assembly elections 2013: Counting underway in four states amid tight security - 20 hours ago
- Vin Diesel says Paul Walker was his other half - 16 hours ago