Share the funniest joke using #dnaROFL and win passes for the dnaROFL show everyday.
Terms & Conditions
1. To participate in the #dnaof2014 twitter contest, the participant should follow @dna and tweet for the respective questions which would be
posted by dna handle every hour using #dnaof2014. To win your passes entries should be received before 5:00pm. No correspondence shall be
2. By participating in #dnaof2014 contest, all participants agree to abide by the terms and conditions of the contest.
3. Participants can send multiple entries on Twitter. Only entries from Mumbai and Indians residing in India will be considered for winning in the
4. Winners will be decided at sole discretion of dna.
5. The names of the winners will be announced on Twitter and winners will be communicated by direct message &/or email by dna
6. Prizes should be collected from the dna office (address will be communicated by direct message on twitter &/or email)
8. At the time of collecting their prizes, all winners should submit a valid Photocopy of: Photo Identity Proof (e.g. License, Voting Card, Ration
Card, Aadhar Card etc), Address Proof, PAN number, confirmation SMS received from dna and the Valid Mobile Number from which the
answer was sent. Winners shall also fill up and sign any/all forms etc as required by dna. Winners who do not submit necessary proofs or the
signed forms as required by dna shall be deemed disqualified from the contest
9. Winners cannot choose or opt for a particular gift.
10. In case any winner refuses to accept the prize decided for him/her, his/her participation to the contest will be declared null and void. No
correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
11. dna will not be responsible for any defects/inadequacies in the products/services given away as prizes. Issues in the same would have to be
12. Winners are solely responsible for any expenses incurred in participating in the contest or in the acceptance and use of the prizes including any/
13. Employees of dna, associated agencies and their immediate families and relatives are not eligible to participate in the contest.
14. dna shall not be responsible for any loss or damages suffered by the winner while availing the offer. All disputes shall be subject to exclusive
15. Prizes cannot be exchanged for their value in cash or for other prizes.
16. All prizes shall be subject to relevant provisions of I.T. Act 1961 and any TDS deductible shall become payable by the winner
17. Prizes over and above Rs. 5000 will attract a gift tax of 30% as per norms specified by the Government of India. The Gift Tax if applicable will
have to be borne by the winner and be paid at the time of collecting the gift.
18. dna reserves the right to modify, cancel, discontinue or terminate the dna What’s New contest at any time or to accept or reject any or all entries
at their absolute discretion without giving any prior notice and without assigning any reasons whatsoever.
19. Decision of the judges of dna will be final and binding on all participants and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.