Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos has reportedly made it to the top of Vanity Fair’s New Establishment List, booting down last year’s leader Apple CEO Tim Cook and Jonathan Ive.
The list aims to chronicle the movers and shakers in popular culture and has added hedge fund mogul Daniel Loeb to its power list for the first time.
According to the New York Post, Apple bosses took the third position this year, while Google founder Larry Page & Sergey Brin were chosen next to Bezos at number two position.
The top ten leaders who made it to VF’s power list include
1. Jeff Bezos, Amazo
2. Larry Page & Sergey Brin, Googl
3. Tim Cook & Jonathan Ive, Appl
4. Mark Zuckerberg, Faceboo
5. Elon Musk, Tesla Motors, Space
6. Lee Kun-hee & Lee Jae-yong, Samsung Electronic
7. Keith Alexander, National Security Agenc
8. Jack Dorsey, Square, Twitte
9. Marc Andreessen & Ben Horowitz, Andreessen Horowit
10. Reid Hoffman & Jeff Weiner, Linkedin/Greylock