Mornings don’t have to be only about alarm clocks or dressing up in a haphazard manner or running helter-skelter. Organise your mornings to make things easier.
Try out the following tips, reports huffingtonpost.com.
* Prepare your outfit, makeup, lunch and gym bag the night before. Doing all this early will make it that much easier to leave home on time.
* Sleep and wake up early. This way you will get sufficient sleep and things will be smoother each day.
* If you often hit the snooze button in the morning, set the alarm even earlier. This way you get to snooze, but also get to wake up on time.
* Drinking water is good, but to instantly wake you up try a large glass of iced water.
* Give some time to yourself. Allow 20 minutes of quiet time before your head out.
* Go for a short walk before you start working.
* If you work out in the mornings, try sleeping in your gym clothes. It will save some time, and motivate you.
* Spend five minutes going over your schedule for the day ahead so that you're aware of everything you need to do.
* Don’t skip breakfast.
* Play some music while you're changing clothes and eating breakfast. It will get you in a good mood.