Kannada actor Karthik considers Hrithik Roshan as his style icon…
1. I wear my attitude. Our clothes should reflect our personality.
2. A good physique makes you look good in whatever you wear. So I workout regularly.
3. I experiment with my hair and beard. I like to sport a stubble rather than the clean shaven look. When it comes to hair, I like to leave it long and streak it. Sunshine salon’s Ravi is a good stylist.
4. I follow Hrithik Roshan’s styles. Recently I tried out his look from the film Kites.
5. I look best in fitted shirts and slim fit jeans. Linen shirts are light weight and comfortable. Zodiac offers a good range. Levis is my favourite denim brand.
6. For formal dos, I stick to blazers and tie. For casual outings, I throw on a jacket over my t-shirt and jeans. At home you’ll find me in a pair of shorts and in a t-shirt.
7. Black and white are safe colours. Whatever the occasion, they make you look good.
8. I have a collection of Red Tape shoes. The designs are very Italian and sleek.
9. I am not an accessories person, but occasionally, I sport steel bracelets.
10. Bangkok and Dubai Plaza on Bangalore’s Church Street are my shopping hubs. Both these places offer a stylish collection. Shopping in Colombo is also economical.