Eye shadow and liner
Eye shadow is meant to add depth to your eyes. Urban Decay’s much-loved Naked Palette is the world’s best-selling eyeshadow palette. It has twelve fabulous shades ranging from delicate champagnes to darker gunmetal tones. A generous range of textures, spanning matte, shimmer and glitter, ensures that there’s something for everyone. You could even opt for Guerlain’s Écrin 4 Couleurs Eyeshadows. Pair your eyeshadow with complementary eyeliner for that perfect look!“My favourite red-carpet eyeliner is Chanel’s La Ligne De Chanel. The eyeliner can be used for a deep-black matte look or a smoky grey finish. For liquid liners, I love the Hourglass Calligraphy Liquid Eye Liner,” says make-up artist Anushka Kumar.
For lovely, long eyelashes, look no further than the iconic Shu Uemura eyelash curler, which has been endorsed by make-up artistes from around the world as it fits all eye shapes and offers precise application. Those looking to emphasise their eyelashes with mascara should opt for Lancome’s Hypnose Custom Volume Mascara, which promises to increase the volume of your eyelashes six times over.
Eyebrows define your face. Anastasia of Beverly Hills is an internationally acclaimed one-stop destination for all your brow needs. All of Anastasia’s essential brow products are sold together in the 5-Element Brow Kit. The kit includes all the brand’s signature items, such as the Best-Selling Clear Brow Gel, Brow Powder Duo, Brow Stencils, Mini Duo Brush #7 and Precision Tweezers.
Additionally, Anastasia’s After Tweeze Cream is excellent for soothing post-tweezing redness. The cream’s exclusive formula contains a restorative chamomile extract which moisturizes the skin while its subtle green tint masks redness.
Dessange’s eye, lip and neck supreme treatment is one of the best ways to rejuvenate your eyes. Reveals Fanny Aubin, Make-up Director, Dessange Mumbai, “The special 60-minute treatment for dark circles and puffiness will free the eye contour area from visible signs of fatigue, help smooth away the marks of time and soothe this delicate area.” Vichy’s best-selling eye treatment products and eye creams are ideal for those with under-eye puffiness, bags or dark circles.
The Bi-White Under Eye cream leaves the skin feeling hydrated and comfortable, corrects the complexion of the eye contour and reduces pigmented dark circles. Those with sensitive skin can opt for Vichy’s Aqualia Thermale lightening Cream. The Aqualia Thermale Eye Roll-on moisturizer (containing Vichy Thermal Water) helps reduce the appearance of under-eye bags and the intensity of dark circles.
- India's always been a dream destination: Avicii
- 10 Nutritious Recipes for Working Women in 10 minutes
- Students, travellers, food bloggers make elaborate meals in a coffee maker
- Travel Light, return lighter: Tips for a healthy travel
- Oh for a little of Nigella Lawson's courtroom brilliance
- While travelling, my taste buds start looking for something new, local, or sometimes weird as well: Vicky Ratnani
- Get picture perfect
- What's your New Year scene bro?
- Keep surprising yourself: Shonali Nagrani
- Beauty Queries
Eye shadow and liner
- Sunil Grover's show at the same time as Kapil Sharma's? - 11 hours ago
- Sofia Hayat eliminated from 'Bigg Boss 7' - 1 hour ago
- 'Jai Ho' new poster: Salman Khan's favourite Sana Khan gets two back-to-back posters - 8 hours ago
- I'm not here to make friends: Kareena Kapoor after hearing Ranbir Kapoor's statement - 7 hours ago
- Indian television and film actor Vinay Apte no more, fans on Twitter mourn - 3 hours ago