How do you interpret style?
Cool, Casual and Comfortable.
Fashion to you is … a hard-lined dictation of how you should dress and look, primarily issued by a group of highly trained Elite old gentlemen, far across the atlantic somewhere in Europe.
Your Vanity case has ...
Tons of sunscreen, enough to drown a country. We live in a country in a time where being “fair and white” takes precedence over National security and Human rights. I want to join the party too.
A grooming/beauty elixir you can’t live without...
A top notch hair conditioner. Got to tame the unfriendly monster that resides on my head
How often do you upgrade your closet?
Quite often. I enjoy it. I prefer known designer brands both Indian and international. I know they fit well, customised to my needs and take very little time to make a selection. The less time it takes the better.
Do you follow trends or like to break rules with your own take on them?
I am a Quality Model. I have got a work ego so large that my body can’t cash. Hell let’s just break the rules.
How do you put together an ensemble?
Based on feel-good intuitions. Third-party opinions are considered too.
Which city or cities according to you are the fashion capitals of the world and why?
Milan and Paris would be the prominent hub for the fashion mafia. Why? Because they say jump and we jump!
Which decade in the fashion history appeals to you the most and why and the one you detest the most?
I really don’t know much about the history or the future of fashion. I live in the present and when the fine gentlemen say something is in the fashion, they call on me and a hundred of others to make it look good.
One designer label which has been an essential part of your closet over the years. ZARA. Beautifully tailored and customised. Reflects my style and personality. It’s cool, casual and comfortable.
Unforgivable fashion faux pas according to you..
There is a lot more from where they come from and they keep on coming.
Any fashion show you attended in India or abroad which was aesthetically stimulating for you?
I walk the shows that I attend. I am still alive so I guess it must have gone down real smooth.
Do you share a penchant for accessories? If yes, which one (watches, belt, shoes, pocket-square, cufflinks)...
Who are your favourite style icons?
Shah Rukh Khan. He carries off anything, strongly projecting his attractive personality, such a sense of unassuming nonchalance.
Any style tip you’d like to share for today’s fashion conscious men?
Invest in absolute self-confidence. Take only from fashion that enhances it. Nothing more.
- Ready, Steady, party!
- What's your New Year scene bro?
- Keep surprising yourself: Shonali Nagrani
- We respect each other's individuality: Goa's first couple Raj and Dipti Salgaocar
- Beauty Queries
- My talent lies in the recording studio, says Alan Parsons
- Let there be light
- What does the nation want to know?
- Get picture perfect
- Pandit Jasraj, Pandit Hariprasad Chaurasia, Ustad Zakir Hussain join hands to celebrate art
How do you interpret style?
- Rattled Congress takes refuge in blame game - 10 hours ago
- 10 things Nelson Mandela said that you have to know - 10 hours ago
- It was a bad performance and it started with the bowling: MS Dhoni - 7 hours ago
- Quinton de Kock bludgeons ton as South Africa overwhelm India in first ODI - 19 hours ago
- India win right to host 2017 Under-17 FIFA World Cup - 19 hours ago