'Outsiders' were brought on rent for Narendra Modi's Varanasi roadshow: Congress

Friday, 25 April 2014 - 1:53pm IST | Place: | Agency: Zee News

Congress has claimed that the crowd at Narendra Modi's Varanasi roadshow was hired. 

They said that, 75% of the crowd was called for. Around 1 lakh people were wearing the same t-shirt and so they called this a managed event. "Around only 20-25% of Varanasi locals were present and the remaining 75% of the crowd were from other places of the county," said a Congress spokesperson. 

Also read: 
Congress goes to Election Commission over live telecast of Narendra Modi nomination 
Congress has lost its balance by complaining to Election Commission against Narendra Modi: BJP