Here are Prime Minsiter Narendra Modi's commandments to his member of parliaments:
1. Avoid speaking to the media. There is no need to speak on national issues unnecessarily.
2. Beware of power brokers. You can get into trouble if you use their services without a background check.
3. Do not waste time chit-chatting in the Central Hall. Instead use parliament library.
4. Do not indulge in cross talk or roam around the House during the course of a debate. Make it a point to sit and speak from your allotted seats.
5. You should stay in Delhi and attend Parliament regularly when a session is on. However, you should not stay in the Capital when there is no session. Spend time in your constituencies.
6. Inform the railways, if you have booked ticket and don’t travel, so that the seat can be released for the general quota.
7. Take phone calls from your party workers and others from your constituency when you are in Delhi. Stay in touch with your workers and constituency even when you are in Delhi.
8. Do not sign any papers without reading them first. Don’t rush to sign them even if you know the person.
9. Do not sublet your official accommodation, not even the garage or the servant quarters.
10. Don't touch my feet. Be regular and speak well