1. Scrapping ECA admissions: Hindu College, DU get High Court notice: Indian Express reports that the judge even asked if the chairman of the governing body of the college can decide to change admission policy instead of the staff council.
2. Defence Image on Website Puts National Security at Risk: The New Indian Express reports that the maps and satellite images of the key defence establishments of the country is now under the CBI scanner.
3. Racism in Gujarat school books: The Hindu reports how the books authored by Dinanath Batra prescribed as compulsory reading in schools in Gujarat advocate a blatant form of racism. This includes calling an african American a s"negro" and even tying him up like a buffalo.
4. MTN attempting India entry again? The Business Line reports that Africa’s largest mobile operator MTN Group may be trying to reenter India as it is in talks to buy out a Mumbai-based Indian operator.
5. Cairn's retro tax case unlikely to be referred to CBDT panel: Business Standard reports that Cairn Energy which has already withdrawn its petition to re-look at 2012 retrospective amendment of income tax, might not be able to even approach the Central Board of Direct Taxes.
6. Jews in India are undeterred by threats, but worried about violence in Gaza: Scroll reports that the Jewish community in India comprising of around 3000 people) is not as worried about the threat to their places of worship, but are more concerned about the Gaza violence.
7. MapmyIndia 'NaviMaps' Navigation App for iOS Now Available for Download: NDTV reports that after getting it on Google Play store for around 2 months, now the Apple users in India can use this application as well.