Kat clearly has big shoes to fill after Ash’s tour de force and smouldering sexual prowess which flirted with the camera wildly. In the promos which are out, Kat definitely looks in a kick-ass dominatrix shape as she cuts a dash in a pair of black micro shorts and a camisole revealing a hint of cleavage. Also we feel the film’s poster is no criterion to judge Kat since we don’t know how she looks in the rest of the film. Here’s hoping that Kat breaks the cocoon of the baby doll image she has crafted and unleashes the in-your-face sass and sensuality which comes with the territory of being a Dhoom seductress. There’s much more to it than heavy-duty pouting and preening. The challenging role entails a raw sex appeal laced with a ruffian touch. Kat might have found it difficult to achieve that. Ash is a tough act to follow.
She definitely worked hard on her body and the gym workout clearly showed when she emerges out of the ocean in a bikini but she always gave us an impression that she was someone trying to be a femme fatale. Her skin seemed overly bronzed and so did her hair colour which did little to salvage her hotness quotient.
The gym devotee or should we say the ever-green bikini pin-up sensation was another highlight of Dhoom 2. She set the virgin beach on fire as she gyrated to a string of peppy songs. However, her bikini act kind of got overshadowed by Ash’s countervailing presence in the movie.
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
Ash in Dhoom 2 was by far the sultriest of all the sirens. Her sculpted physique flaunted nonchalantly in a pair of itsy bitsy hot pants set a new precedent for all the up and coming Dhoom girls. Combine her gym toned physique with unforgettable moves to Crazy Kiya Re, she outshone everything else in the film with her high-voltage presence.
- Justin Bieber detained at Brisbane airport during drug search
- Katrina Kaif looks stunning in song promo of 'Dhoom 3's' new song 'Kamli'
- Simon Cowell calls Russell Brand a 'hypocrite'
- Film review - 'The Hunger Games: Catching Fire' emerges as a strong successor to its predecessor
- India's Oscar entry, 'The Good Road' to be screened at Harvard University
- Film Review - Watch 'Club 60' for some heart touching performances from Sarika and Farooque Sheikh
- Paul Walker's family to sue Porsche over car crash death
- Even today, reaping benefits of 'Bobby': Dimple Kapadia
- Justin Bieber gets detained after drug search at Australia airport
- Alec Baldwin denounces celebrity culture on Twitter
Lea Michele sings for Cory Monteith's tribute
Film Review: Runner Runner is tepid and strictly average
- Rattled Congress takes refuge in blame game - 12 hours ago
- 10 things Nelson Mandela said that you have to know - 12 hours ago
- It was a bad performance and it started with the bowling: MS Dhoni - 9 hours ago
- Quinton de Kock bludgeons ton as South Africa overwhelm India in first ODI - 21 hours ago
- India win right to host 2017 Under-17 FIFA World Cup - 21 hours ago