The actor actually ate parathas, momos and bananas while she was trying to get thin
The actor's nutritionist and dietician Rujuta Diwekar reveals that Kareena never went on a crash diet. Actually she was eating the so called fattening foods all through.
Kareena's dietician also reveals that Kareena came to her to knock those extra kilos off her body because her role in the film Tashan required her to sport the lean and thin look.
Kareena plays a call centre employee in the movie who's always looking for opportunities to cheat people and "somebody who can never be trusted".
Said Rujuta, "Kareena gave me a brief saying that her character required her to be lean and sexy. She wanted a diet that'd help to lose weight. I knew that Kareena is a pure vegetarian and I wondered if she'd be able to achieve her target of losing certain kilos by just having a vegetarian diet."
Kareena has been strict and regular at her fitness regime. "But she was never pencil thin, so I planned her diet that consisted of healthy nutritious food," Rujuta added.
Kareena has religiously stuck to her diet and is feeling more energetic, healthier and sexy.
"She wants her fans to know that she has achieved her body, over a period of time, by being dedicated and disciplined about her eating and fitness habits. She (Kareena) is massively into a strict exercise regime of yoga which she practices for almost two hours a day, the dietician revealed. Kareena's dietician also reveals the actor's diet, "She has been eating parathas, momos, cheese, pastas, bananas. Foods which most people perceive as 'fattening'."
- Former Bigg Boss inmate Sofia Hayat files complaint against Armaan Kohli
- Bigg Boss 7: Sunny Leone to turn up the heat as Armaan, Kushaal, Sangram & Ajaz vie for her attention
- Shatrughan Sinha to receive 'lifetime achievement' award
- Krushna Abhishek proposes to Kashmira Shah
- Daniel Radcliffe says was laughing while filming first gay sex scene
- Akshay Kumar is very good at comedy, says mom-in-law Dimple Kapadia
- Daniel Kim's mashup of 2013's Billboard chart toppers goes viral on YouTube
- Lady Gaga saves fan from committing suicide
- Homosexuality in Bollywood films
- Priyanka Chopra glams up 'Gunday' as cabaret dancer
- Delhi LIVE: BJP rejects offer to form government, Lt Governor invites Aam Aadmi Party for discussions - 3 hours ago
- Sreesanth ties knot with Jaipur princess - 10 hours ago
- Rajinikanth turns 63: List of popular dialogues from his movies - 13 hours ago
- A sad day for India and for the world: American LGBT organisation All Out - 11 hours ago
- BJP MLAs want party to back AAP; not in favour of Delhi state assembly re-elections - 17 hours ago