Miley Cyrus’ ‘Wrecking Ball’ music video has been named the most-watched of 2013 by music website Vevo.
The 21-year-old singer has topped Vevo’s list of 2013’s highest-viewed videos, as her song landed 19.3 million views on its first day of release and a staggering 371 million views worldwide as of December 1, News.com.au reported.
According to the list, Cyrus’ ‘We Can't Stop’ took the second position with more than 310 million views.
Vevo’s Top 10 music videos of 2013
1) Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball
2) Miley Cyrus - We Can't Stop
3) Will.i.am - Scream and Shout, featuring Britney Spears
4) Rihanna - Diamonds
5) Katy Perry - Roar
6) Pink - Just Give Me a Reason, featuring Nate Rues
7) Robin Thicke - Blurred Lines, featuring T.I. and Pharrell
8) Rihanna - Stay, featuring Mikky Ekk
9) Naughty Boy - La La La, featuring Sam Smith
10) One Direction - Kiss You