'How I Met Your Mother' ends its nine season run on Monday, March 31, and there is no denying that it is one of the most iconic shows to hit the small screen in recent years.
Although many fans will admit that the quality of the show did decline over the last few seasons, one cannot deny the massive impact the show has had on pop-culture. From Barney's signature one liners to Ted's ridiculous theories and pronunciation of certain words (Chameleon, Encyclopedia) to all of the other unforgettable things 'HIMYM' has brought us.
01. The Blue French Horn
02. The Slap Bet
03. The Playbook
04. Legend - wait for it - dary
05. William Zabka AKA the real hero of 'The Karate Kid'
06. Haaaveee you met Ted?
07. "DAMMIT PATRICE"
09. The Doppelgangers
10. Marshmallow and Lilypad
11. The Suit Song
13. Jed Mosley and 'The Wedding Bride'
14. The Bro Code
15. The Pineapple Incident
16. Slaps Giving 2: Revenge of the Slap
17. The Sexless Innkeeper
18. The Blitz
19. The Slutty Pumpkin
20. Ted's red cowboy boots. "Pulling. Them. Off."
21. The Naked Man
22. New Jersey versus New York
23. The Lemon Law
34. Big Fudge
35. Barney's perfect pictures
36. "You son of a beach"
37. Ted and Robin's Major/ General/ Sergeant inside jokes
38. The Captain's happy/angry face
39. 'I would walk 500 miles'
40. Sandy Rivers
42. The ducky tie
43. Suit Up!
44. When anyone enquires about Barney's job. "Barney, what do you do again?" :: "Haha, please"
45. The best burger in New York
46. The Cheerleader Effect
47. The Magicians Code
48. Robin Sparkles' 'Let's go to the mall'
49. Glen McKenna
50. Barney's blog
52. The yellow umbrella
55. Bang Bang Bangity Bang
56. Eating a "sandwich"
57. High Fives
58. Livin' On A Prayer, the ultimate pump up song
59. Challenge Accepted
60. Marshall versus the machines
62. Barney's fake history lessons
63. Video Resumes
64. "Where's the poop?"
66. Laser tag
67. The Bermuda Triangle
68. Doctor X
69. Lily's 'you're dead to me' look
70. MacLaren's Pub
72. Marshall singing everything
73. Telepathic Conversations
74. Lance Hardwood: Sex Architect
76. Ted correcting peoples' grammar
76. And of course, the most memorable thing of all..