What’s in your make-up bag?
I use La Mer for my skin and eyes. I like it because I have dry skin.
What’s your skincare and haircare routine?
I need a beauty regime that guarantees results. A 20- minute deep conditioning treatment with hot coconut-based hair oil really works for me as it locks in the moisture, and keeps my hair soft and smooth. It gives my hair the gloss I need to get a finished look every day. Hydrating my skin with natural ingredient-based moisturisers is a must, along with sunscreen lotion.
What’s your go-to beauty look for a red carpet event?
I either like defined eyes and bare lips or vice versa, bright lips and less eye make-up.
What do you think is sexy, beauty-wise?
I think a person’s personality is what makes them sexy. It’s something you can’t see, it’s the aura that they exude...
What product do you turn to for a beauty boost?
I use witch hazel with aloe vera to wipe away dirt but also add moisture.
What is your monsoon must-have beauty product?
My spa wipes — little handy face wipes with spa water, to wipe away the dirt and keep me feeling fresh and coconut oil for its conditioning benefits.
Do you have a signature fragrance? Where do you like to spray it?
Romance by Ralph Lauren for day, and Gucci Rush for night but also loving Narciso Rodriguer Her.
Your fave lipwear, mascara, and compact and foundation ...
Lipstick/lip balm Burt’s Bees, Mascara voluminous by L’Oreal, Armani foundation
Do you gravitate toward a lip colour and if so, which shade?
Hot pink like MAC Embrace Me
Do you switch up your make-up based on your hair colour?
If I ever change my hair colour, it would not be based on that. I wear what I like when I feel like.
Do you think it’s important to stick with a signature look?
No, I think it’s better to experiment and try new things.
Are you good at applying your own make-up?
Yes! I learned so much in the six years of modelling and working with some of the world’s best make-up artists.
Have you ever had any beauty disasters?
Yes. Not matching my under eye concealer and looking like a raccoon but with whiter eyes.
What’s your ultimate beauty tip?
Stay positive and love yourself. A positive mental attitude can do more than any concealer can. All your thoughts and feelings show on your face, so strive to be a happy and loving person.
What’s the best beauty advice you’ve ever received?
My non-negotiable hair ritual is a 20-minute deep conditioning treatment with Parachute Advanced hot oil. It solves all my hair care needs in a jiffy, ensuring gorgeous hair always.
One beauty elixir you can’t live without...
Your secret beauty trick Milk with lemon to tone the skin.
- Jennifer Aniston still likes to watch 'Friends' reruns
- Paris Hilton now caught in Paul Walker hoax
- Madonna's three-year love story ends?
- 'Doting dad' Paul Walker's life with daughter Meadow was 'perfect'
- Have no expectations from 'Dhoom 3': Aamir Khan
- 'Bond' actor Ben Whishaw to play Freddie Mercury in biopic
- 'Jackpot' is not just about being sexy but a different side where my acting is appreciated: Sunny Leone
- Kate Winslet welcomes baby boy with husband Ned RocknRoll
- Britney Spears regrets TV show with Kevin Federline, but not dating Justin Timberlake
- Katrina Kaif reveals at Ranbir Kapoor's wedding 'Besharam' will be the song she chooses to dance on
What’s in your make-up bag?
- Will dance on 'Besharam' song at Ranbir Kapoor's wedding: Katrina Kaif - 14 hours ago
- Supreme Court makes gay sex punishable offence, again; Twitter war breaks out between those for and against the verdict - 4 hours ago
- Love Salman Khan for promoting 'Dhoom 3' in 'Bigg Boss': Aamir Khan - 14 hours ago
- AAP, BJP ready for fresh poll, Congress to back AAP? - 15 hours ago
- South Africa vs India, 3rd ODI: Either rain or courageous show from MS Dhoni & Co. will save India from drubbing - 6 hours ago