The actor actually ate parathas, momos and bananas while she was trying to get thin
The actor's nutritionist and dietician Rujuta Diwekar reveals that Kareena never went on a crash diet. Actually she was eating the so called fattening foods all through.
Kareena's dietician also reveals that Kareena came to her to knock those extra kilos off her body because her role in the film Tashan required her to sport the lean and thin look.
Kareena plays a call centre employee in the movie who's always looking for opportunities to cheat people and "somebody who can never be trusted".
Said Rujuta, "Kareena gave me a brief saying that her character required her to be lean and sexy. She wanted a diet that'd help to lose weight. I knew that Kareena is a pure vegetarian and I wondered if she'd be able to achieve her target of losing certain kilos by just having a vegetarian diet."
Kareena has been strict and regular at her fitness regime. "But she was never pencil thin, so I planned her diet that consisted of healthy nutritious food," Rujuta added.
Kareena has religiously stuck to her diet and is feeling more energetic, healthier and sexy.
"She wants her fans to know that she has achieved her body, over a period of time, by being dedicated and disciplined about her eating and fitness habits. She (Kareena) is massively into a strict exercise regime of yoga which she practices for almost two hours a day, the dietician revealed. Kareena's dietician also reveals the actor's diet, "She has been eating parathas, momos, cheese, pastas, bananas. Foods which most people perceive as 'fattening'."
- Justin Bieber's song Baby named highest-certified single in US history
- Aishwarya Rai-Bachchan extends Cannes stay for amFar
- Harry Potter exhibition from Wednesday
- Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber spotted kissing at Billboard Awards
- Justin Bieber booed at Billboard Music Awards
- Veena Malik promotes Zindagi 50-50 by distributing condoms in red light area in Mumbai
- Mila Kunis named most desirable celeb fans want to see in adult film
- Jay-Z dispels Beyonce's pregnancy rumours
- Jennifer Lawrence and Liam Hemsworth narrowly escape fire hazard at Cannes Film Festival
- Rihanna's dad wants her to get back with Chris Brown
- IPL spot-fixing: Sreesanth scribbled 'God Save Me' twice in his diary, investigations reveal - 17 hours ago
- Pictures of models were part of Sreesanth's 'business' - 20 hours ago
- IPL 6: CSK beat Mumbai Indians by 48 runs, make it to fourth consecutive IPL final - 7 hours ago
- Former iGate CEO Phaneesh Murthy denies charges of sexual harrasment, says a case of extortion - 12 hours ago
- Phaneesh Murthy's second time around. Araceli Roiz alleges sexual harassment - 7 hours ago
- Sreesanth and the complete list of accused in IPL spot-fixing - 4 hours ago
- Sreesanth bought clothes worth Rs2 lakh, gifted Blackberry Z10 to girlfriend: Police - 6 hours ago
- I'm innocent, never indulged in spot-fixing: Sreesanth - 5 hours ago
- Sahara Pune Warriors withdraws from Indian Premier League - 8 hours ago
- Perform or perish: Rahul Gandhi fires his men - 17 hours ago